DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Study suggests 'smaller' penis size keeps women loyal to men, but that's no excuse to be lazy in bed
A team of researchers found that there was a strange link between the size of the penis and infidelity in marriage.
London: Does size of your penis worry you a lot? Stop thinking and get on with the act as a study reveals that women are more loyal to men with 'smaller' penises.
A team of researchers from the US and Kenya found that there was a strange link between the size of the penis and infidelity in a marriage.
Contrary to what many men may assume, they found that men with bigger penises are more likely to have wives who cheat on them.
"The reason is that women experience more painful sex when their partner is 'big'. That prompts them to seek another partner whom they may have more pleasurable sex," the study noted.
The study was conducted among the fishermen community in Lake Victoria in Kisumu County, Kenya.
One of the women said that she had to look for another man with a "smaller one" so that she could "do it in a way" she could enjoy.
According to the study, published in the journal PloS One, other possible reasons of a woman's infidelity in a marriage include denying her a preferred sex position as well as domestic violence.
Extramarital affairs may also happen when a woman is sexually dissatisfied, the study, reported by International Business Times, said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes