Taapsee Pannu's New Video Teaches a Very Important Lesson to All Women
Self Defense is no long just an option, it’s a necessity, and a must-have skill for every woman.
A screen grab from the video via Youtube.
Late nights, clubs, short skirts, dark lanes and even your abusive husband’s bedroom … How long are you going to run away? How long are you going avoid what makes you uncomfortable because some unscrupulous, contemptible men can’t learn to keep their hormones in check? It’s past the time to stop and think. It’s time to act. And that’s exactly what Blush channel's latest video featuring Taapsee Pannu teaches us. Titled Unblushed Taapsee| #HitBack, this video goes beyond being inspirational – it awakens us and rouses us to arm ourselves with self-defense.
The video shows many women who are seen apologizing for wearing a short skirt, for having a drink, for a night out, for walking home alone and everything else that they do for the fear of societal norms. Just then, Taapsee Pannu walks in and tells us that they aren’t apologizing to society, they are apologizing to themselves, to their bodies. It’s time women learnt to fight with these men, it’s time women started living their life in their way! This video is an awakening call to all the young girls and women who treat self-defence as a hobby, as a summer sport. Self Defense is no long just an option, it’s a necessity, and a must-have skill for every woman.
Watch the powerful video here.
Recommended For You
- Aksar 2 Review: A Not Uninteresting Film Disfigured by a Spectacularly Failed Attempt at Eroticism
- BCCI Exploring Ways to Avoid Pakistan in ICC Test League
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan to Get Evicted This Week?
- Padmavati Row: Shabana Azmi Urges Film Industry to 'Boycott IFFI as a Protest Against the Threats to Deepika, Bhansali'
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show