This Amitabh Bachchan Video is a Testimony to How Much Women Have to Adjust With
It's time to put an end to this!
Image source: YouTube/Blush
Women have to adjust to hundreds and thousands of arbitrary rules set by society that men aren't probably even aware of. Having to deal with what they are wearing, what they are supposed to look like, how they are supposed to behave is part of a long list of guidelines that women have to follow and for what?
Some call it tradition, others cite their own safety and a lot of people stick to moral reasons. The fact remains that women have been and continue to be treated almost as second rate citizens.
In a new video for Blush, Amitabh Bachchan gives voice to all those seemingly tiny things that women have to adjust with. From wage gap, to being constantly on guard, this powerful video will sure give you some perspective.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Why 'Freely Available' Geospatial Data is Crucial For Development [An Insight]
- 24th February 2010: Sachin Tendulkar Scores First-ever ODI Double Ton
- Three Billboards Review: Frances McDormand-Starrer Is A Clever, Gripping Film You Don't Want To Miss
- Taimur and Inaaya's Viral Picture is a Treat We Deserve on Weekend!
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones