This Cover Of Channa Mereya Will Leave You Mesmerised
Despite all the controversies, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil released in theatres as scheduled. And although the storyline wasn't liked by one and all, the music was a hit with everyone.
One song in particular, Channa Mereya, has been ruling the charts ever since its release.
Sung by playback singer Arijit Singh, the lyrics of the track is all about exploring the theme of unrequited love and heartbreak personified via Ayan played by actor Ranbir Kapoor in the movie.
And while Arijit has given his best to make the song as soulful as possible, a new cover of the same song sung by a boy who calls himself Acoustic Singh, is equally pleasing to the ears. His mesmerising voice and sense of music is sure to leave you both touched and stunned.
Acoustic Singh, who had recently created his YouTube channel, sang the song as a surprise Diwali gift for his channel subscribers. Little did he knew that he would become an instant Internet sensation. His channel now has over 40,000 subscribers.
The cover which was posted by Singh on YouTube on October 30 has over 4,30,000 views. And we bet if you listen to his cover once, you are sure to put it on loop for the rest of your day.
Listen in to the cover here:
Recommended For You
- Padmavati Row: Aditi Rao Hydari Speaks Out Against 'Supari' on Deepika, Bhansali
- Ed Sheeran is Overwhelmed by His Indian 'Sheerios'
- Padmavati Row: Prasoon Joshi 'Disappointed' Film was Screened For Media
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer