This Girl Chased Down MS Dhoni's Hummer On Her Scooty For A Selfie
(Photo: Twitter @bhavya_bhayani/ PTI)
For every single die hard fan, there is no moment more precious than the unprecedented one of meeting their idol in person.
This moment became a reality for Aaradhya, a young girl from Ranchi's women's college, when she decided to chase captain cool MS Dhoni on her tiny scooty, reported Daily Bhaskar.
It was on October 26 when Dhoni had left for the Ranchi airport in his luxurious Hummer after the conclusion of the fourth India-New Zealand ODI match in Jharkhand's capital that the girl followed him on her little scooty to catch up with the celebrity she admires.
Aaradhya, who was chasing Dhoni's super fast Hummer did not give up mid way. She rode all the way till the airport and finally met the limited overs captain at the terminal after she yelled out his name in fear of losing sight of him.
Upon seeing the girl, Dhoni obliged her to click a selfie with him.
Aaradhya-fan of mahi chasing dhoni in her scooty till the airport to click a selfie! pic.twitter.com/oW1QQmHWU0
— Bhavya Bhayani (@bhavya_bhayani) November 3, 2016
Dhoni had been in news lately for rendering the Kiwis gobsmacked when he left for home from the Ranchi airport on October 24 in his super luxurious Hummer.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Stuttgart Open: Maria Sharapova Marks Comeback From Ban With Win
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It