This is hilarious! Comedian bakes iPhone cookies to fool cops, live tweets as the stunt backfires
Comedian Randy Liedtke baked a batch of iPhone cookies in the hope of baiting a cop into pulling him over.
You think you've seen everything. Apparently not. Comedian Randy Liedtke baked a batch of cookies that looked like iPhones in the hope of baiting a cop into pulling him over for talking on a phone while driving.
But the stunt totally backfired as he live tweeted the entire thing.
"Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over," he wrote, adding "then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law." He got a ticket anyway for 'distracted driving' as he was eating while driving his car.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology