This is hilarious! Comedian bakes iPhone cookies to fool cops, live tweets as the stunt backfires
Comedian Randy Liedtke baked a batch of iPhone cookies in the hope of baiting a cop into pulling him over.
You think you've seen everything. Apparently not. Comedian Randy Liedtke baked a batch of cookies that looked like iPhones in the hope of baiting a cop into pulling him over for talking on a phone while driving.
But the stunt totally backfired as he live tweeted the entire thing.
"Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over," he wrote, adding "then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law." He got a ticket anyway for 'distracted driving' as he was eating while driving his car.
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- SP Meet Turns Into Open War of Words
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Live: Akhilesh Yadav to Reinstate Shivpal, 3 Ministers; Ram Gopal Yadav Attacks Mulayam
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%