This Man's Poem About Why We Don't Discuss Problems At Home Will Leave You Teary-Eyed
In the words of Fiona Wood, problems are like waves — just as one disappears with a snarl and a hiss, there's another shaping up to knock me down.
Each one of us have problems. While some of us believe in sharing, discussing them with our family and friends, others try to overcome them alone. But just because some don't discuss their problems doesn't mean they don't face any.
In a five-minute long poem, Kommune's resident slam poet Shamir Reuben, narrates the one lesson his parents taught him — the lesson of making sacrifices and compromises, not discussing problems at home and certainly not complaining about them. Although the lesson stayed with him, it left the close friendships in his life dangling by a dangerously thin thread.
And though the touching, heartbreaking poem was shared by Kommune India on September 23, it has gone massively viral now.
Each word of the poem is chosen carefully to reflect the poet's emotions and thoughts and we bet it will leave you teary-eyed.
Listen in to the poem here:
Recommended For You
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Spider Man Home Coming Trailer Has a Lot of Iron Man in It
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?