This Modi and Obama Photo is the Meme We Deserve
As big as the 2016 G-20 Hangzhou Summit in China was, the one thing that stuck to the internet like glitter on glue, is a beautifully hilarious photo of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Barack Obama.
Even as world leaders came together and discussed important issues like terrorism, global policies, trade etc, the Indian twitterati fixated itself upon a photo captured at the perfect moment. The photo shows PM Modi walking behind President Obama with an angry expression and a raised finger.
Twitter did what it does best. People captioned this photo with the wackiest of things and made it the meme we definitely deserve.
"Yeah you better keep walking" pic.twitter.com/ZIqQUo2HN7
— Shilpa Rathnam (@shilparathnam) September 6, 2016
Modi and Obama playing Pakdam Pakdai pic.twitter.com/0Y9QSh1o3n
— Rosy (@rose_k01) September 4, 2016
Rare pic of Modi warning Obama..
" You can run, you can hide.. but you can't escape my love..." 😂 pic.twitter.com/Yo2ICziPGA
— Anamika (@MiishNottyAna) September 5, 2016
— The Bad Doctor (@DOCTORATLARGE) September 5, 2016
When dad chases you saying 'tu ne daaru piya hai'
— PhD in Bak*****☔ (@Atheist_Krishna) September 4, 2016
bhai ek selfie plz..iss baar best friend wali caption nahi daalunga pic.twitter.com/J8e3QCagnk
— Saint Rofl Gandhi (@RoflGandhi_) September 4, 2016
"Ek baar aur agar tune Pakistan ko ration bheja to tera Ration Card banwa doonga Sandeep Kumar se" pic.twitter.com/sT6KtHUeKK
— The-Lying-Lama (@KyaUkhaadLega) September 5, 2016
Retweeted Joy (@Joydas):
— Kumar Krishna (@iKumarKrishna) September 5, 2016
"Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, to fir main Gau Rakshaks ki bhi nahi sunta" pic.twitter.com/OVeYk59fmA
— The-Lying-Lama (@KyaUkhaadLega) September 4, 2016
Both Barack Obama and Narendra Modi have been, in the past, victims of brilliant memes and on more occasions than one, in the same frame. But this one definitely takes the cake.
Well done, Internet. Well done.
- Bigg Boss, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom