This Photographer Beautifully Juxtaposes Old Photos of Delhi with New Ones
The charm of Delhi lies in the fact that huge parts of the city is still trapped in time. While hideous malls and steel structures have popped out every few steps, there are parts of the city which can still feel like it is nestled cozily in the warm embrace of history.
Lawyer, musician and photographer Yuvraj Khanna's project highlight just that. Khanna sourced old photographs of Delhi, printed them, and juxtaposed them to what those places look like today. The difference is really not all that much.
From the Rashtrapati Bhavan, to India Gate, these beautiful photos will make you realize that Delhi in fact is timeless!
Iron Pillar at Qutub Minar
Throwback to the time when you could unwind and use the famed iron pillar of Delhi near the Qutub Minar as a shoulder rest! The 1900s were cool like that :p . . . . . . . . #throwbackthursday #newdelhi #india #heydelhi #omgdelhi #ourdelhi #dslrofficial #delhigram #igramming_india #colorsofindia #natgeotravellerindia #natgeotravel #mypixeldiary #photographersofindia #photooftheday #fatalframes #justgoshoot #canon_photos #peoplescreatives #beurban #urbanview #createexploretakeover #everydayindia #agameoftones #instagoodmyphotos #editoftheday #meistershots #visualoftheday #dpeg #yourshot_india
PVR Plaza in Connaught Place
St. James Church in Kashmere Gate
Tomb Of Humayun
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals