This Punjabi Lady from UK Finished Her Tea and then Dealt with an Armed Robber
This is just way too awesome!
Image source: Metro News Video
There are brave people, there are heroes and then there are straight up badasses. 49-year-old Karamjit Sangha of Hull, England belongs to the third category.
When her store Sangha News And Booze, was recently attacked by a robber armed with a knife, she was cool as a cucumber. She said, "I was just sitting there having my cup of tea when he came in holding this 7 inch kitchen knife. He told me to give him all the money, but I was relaxed. I told him I was having a cup of tea."
Mrs Sangha then proceeded to pick up a smaller knife and scared the robber away. The accused, Stuart Gleeson, has since been arrested and convicted of attempted robbery.
Watch Mrs Sangha describe her tale of utter badassery right here:
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli's Backing Has Helped Fast Bowlers Reap Results: Aaron
- Did Fatima Sana Shaikh Just Shave A Part of Her Eyebrow For Thugs Of Hindostan?
- Rannbhoomi: Varun Dhawan's Next Outing with Karan Johar to Be an Ambitious War Drama
- Aww! Priya Prakash Varrier Has A Huge Crush On This Indian Cricketer
- Israeli Scientists Complete Mock Mars Mission in Negev Desert