This Stand-Up Comic is Totally on Point About Indians Traveling to the US
This is relatable.
Image source: YouTube
Indians traveling abroad is always an entertaining thing. We are caught between doing new things and "oh forget it, it's too expensive". We all pretty much do the same thing when we go to the US. We load up on the breakfast buffet, we miss the high stakes traffic in India and we always keep a mental track of how much something costs in INR.
Stand-up comic Atul Khatri of East India Comedy talks about his US trip and the things he did and he is literally every Indian guy who visits a foreign country. Watch and laugh:
Recommended For You
- Beating Cancer With Your Support
- Ralang Road Director Talks About the Film, Depiction of Minorities And More
- Women's IPL Should Be Looked Into, But Holistic Growth Is Need Of the Hour
- ICW 2017 Day 2: Disha Patani Turns Showstopper For Manav Gangwani
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh