This Stand-Up Comic is Totally on Point About Indians Traveling to the US
This is relatable.
Image source: YouTube
Indians traveling abroad is always an entertaining thing. We are caught between doing new things and "oh forget it, it's too expensive". We all pretty much do the same thing when we go to the US. We load up on the breakfast buffet, we miss the high stakes traffic in India and we always keep a mental track of how much something costs in INR.
Stand-up comic Atul Khatri of East India Comedy talks about his US trip and the things he did and he is literally every Indian guy who visits a foreign country. Watch and laugh:
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka vs India: National Anthems Won't Be Played In Remaining ODIs
- These 62 Phones Are Expected to Get Google Android 8.0 Oreo Update Soon
- All-New Hyundai Verna 2017 – Top 5 Things to Know – Price, Variants & More
- Virender Sehwag, Chris Gayle, Shahid Afridi To Play In UAE T10 League
- Singer Toshi Defends Viral Video of His Niece, Says She's 'Stubborn'