This Stand-Up Comic is Totally on Point About Indians Traveling to the US
This is relatable.
Image source: YouTube
Indians traveling abroad is always an entertaining thing. We are caught between doing new things and "oh forget it, it's too expensive". We all pretty much do the same thing when we go to the US. We load up on the breakfast buffet, we miss the high stakes traffic in India and we always keep a mental track of how much something costs in INR.
Stand-up comic Atul Khatri of East India Comedy talks about his US trip and the things he did and he is literally every Indian guy who visits a foreign country. Watch and laugh:
Recommended For You
- We Have Always Responded When Faced With Tough Situations: Rohit Sharma
- Former Brazil and AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement
- Bigg Boss 11: Arrest Warrant Issued Against Arshi Khan
- THE TIPPLING POINT | A Bohemian Affair: The Genesis of Pilsner in Three Acts
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor