DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
This Stand-Up Comic is Totally on Point About Indians Traveling to the US
Image source: YouTube
Indians traveling abroad is always an entertaining thing. We are caught between doing new things and "oh forget it, it's too expensive". We all pretty much do the same thing when we go to the US. We load up on the breakfast buffet, we miss the high stakes traffic in India and we always keep a mental track of how much something costs in INR.
Stand-up comic Atul Khatri of East India Comedy talks about his US trip and the things he did and he is literally every Indian guy who visits a foreign country. Watch and laugh:
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar