This Stand-Up Comic is Totally on Point About Indians Traveling to the US
This is relatable.
Image source: YouTube
Indians traveling abroad is always an entertaining thing. We are caught between doing new things and "oh forget it, it's too expensive". We all pretty much do the same thing when we go to the US. We load up on the breakfast buffet, we miss the high stakes traffic in India and we always keep a mental track of how much something costs in INR.
Stand-up comic Atul Khatri of East India Comedy talks about his US trip and the things he did and he is literally every Indian guy who visits a foreign country. Watch and laugh:
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- 4 Things To Consider When Preparing Your Child For School
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season
- Secret Superstar review: Heartbreaking And Heartwarming In Equal Measure