This Video About Hating Mumbai is the Most Beautiful Tribute to the City Ever
It's usually not love-at-first-sight with Mumbai, but you always fall in love with the city.
Mumbai is the city of dreams. It is always in motion. It never sleeps. Often, for people who move to Mumbai from other parts of the country, it takes a while to get used to the crowd, the stench, the weather and the cramped spaces.
Everyone seems to be in a hurry and no one looks friendly. One can understand why love at first sight is not a usual thing with Mumbai. But the city grows on you. And despite the stench and the sheer number of people and the hustle bustle, the city does actually have its own charm.
Watch this man from Kerala talk about just how much he hated the city when he first moved there but how it slowly changed for him. Through beautiful hyperlapses and timelapses of the city, watch the most beautiful tribute to the city of Mumbai:
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- Yusuf Pathan Celebrates Diwali with CISF Personnel
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Secret Superstar' This Diwali
- Have You Seen These Inside Photos From Ekta Kapoor's Pre-Diwali Bash Yet?
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season