This Video Of Mannequin Challenge In The Backdrop Of Demonetisation Is Perfect
(Photo: Youtube screenshot/BeYouNick)
There are two trends that are presently going strong on the internet - mannequin challenge and demonetisation. And when someone with a creative bent of mind combines these two viral trends, what we get is a fantastic video.
From celebrities to commoners and even brides and grooms at their weddings - almost everyone has been seen actively participating in the mannequin challenge, which requires people in the frame to freeze at what they are doing.
And since mannequin challenge was something that started abroad, India certainly had to give a response. And what better way to create a mind-blowing video in the backdrop of demonetisation - an issue that's currently the topic of discussion at every household.
So, a YouTube channel (BeYouNick), created a video which features people from different walks of life in a queue outside an ATM. Interestingly, they stand still, just the way the mannequin challenge requires. And the result is amazing.
The video perfectly captures the mood and sentiments associated with demonetisation and is being appreciated and shared by hundreds of people on social media platforms. The video, which also includes elements like Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai and selfies with Rs 2,000, is among the top trends on the Internet.
Watch the video here:
Recommended For You
- D-DAY POSTPONEDSupreme Court Adjourns BCCI-Lodha Panel Verdict Till Friday
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action