Tisca Chopra Gave An Epic Reply To Man Who Proposed Her On Twitter
A file photo of Tisca Chopra.
Tisca Chopra got a marriage proposal on Twitter, and the actress, who is already married to Sanjay Chopra, said yes.
A Twitter user asked her on social media: "Will you marry me?"
The actress, who has been lauded for roles in films like "Taare Zameen Par", "Qissa" and "Rahasya", saw the funny side of it, and commented that she was "waiting to be asked".
Tisca posted: "Was just waiting to be asked, thank you. Yes I will. Please send me all details. My husband also wants to see who I am leaving him for."
Was just waiting to be asked, thank you. Yes I will. Please send me all details. My husband also wants to see who I am leaving him for.. https://t.co/AqtvngLAo7
— Tisca Chopra (@tiscatime) October 13, 2016
The actress, who even has a daughter, will turn showstopper for designer Kavita Bhartia at the Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) 2017. The five-day gala started on Wednesday, and she will be walking the ramp on Friday.
On the professional front, Tisca is busy shooting for short film "Chutney", which peeps into the world of the Indian middle class.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Azlan Shah 2017: India Gear up for 'Season Opener' in Malaysia
- Baahubali 2 Release Creates a Ruckus For Other Regional Films
- Virat Kohli & Co Yet to Receive Match Fees for Past 6 Months
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked