TV Personality Kim Zolciak Criticised On Social Media Over Photo Of 2-YO Daughter
The toddler, who's turns three next month, donned a jumpsuit that exposed her bare chest.
(Photo: Reuters/Kim Zolciak)
TV personality Kim Zolciak was criticised over social media after she posted a photograph of her two-year-old daughter Kaia.
Zolciak got blasted by a bunch of people commenting on the image that saw the little girl wearing inappropriate outfit and nipple pasties.
In the image, shared over the weekend, Kaia smiled at the camera while showing a cut on her nose which her mother joked was due to plastic surgery.
"If you zoom in on my nose you will see my mom is already molding my face to look just like hers... as I stand there in anticipation I can't wait to see what my face will look like," Kim wrote in the caption.
However, a lot of commenters were more concerned about what Kaia wore in the image.
The toddler, who's turns three next month, donned a jumpsuit that exposed her bare chest and her mother added photoshopped heart-shaped pasties over her nipples.
Recommended For You
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- 6 Most Interesting LGBTQ Shows To Watch This Weekend
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Review: An Honest Film That Hits Right Notes
- Box Office Collections: Lisptick Under My Burkha To Overtake Munna Michael?
- Women's World Cup 2017: Eng vs Ind - Turning Point - Punam Raut Dismissal