TV Personality Kim Zolciak Criticised On Social Media Over Photo Of 2-YO Daughter
(Photo: Reuters/Kim Zolciak)
TV personality Kim Zolciak was criticised over social media after she posted a photograph of her two-year-old daughter Kaia.
Zolciak got blasted by a bunch of people commenting on the image that saw the little girl wearing inappropriate outfit and nipple pasties.
In the image, shared over the weekend, Kaia smiled at the camera while showing a cut on her nose which her mother joked was due to plastic surgery.
"If you zoom in on my nose you will see my mom is already molding my face to look just like hers... as I stand there in anticipation I can't wait to see what my face will look like," Kim wrote in the caption.
However, a lot of commenters were more concerned about what Kaia wore in the image.
The toddler, who's turns three next month, donned a jumpsuit that exposed her bare chest and her mother added photoshopped heart-shaped pasties over her nipples.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh And MS Dhoni Hit Centuries, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- LFW 2017: Sneak Peek Into Monisha Jaising's Opening, Anita Dongre's Finale Show
- Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Gulzar Make Inaugural Session Memorable