TV Personality Kim Zolciak Criticised On Social Media Over Photo Of 2-YO Daughter
The toddler, who's turns three next month, donned a jumpsuit that exposed her bare chest.
(Photo: Reuters/Kim Zolciak)
TV personality Kim Zolciak was criticised over social media after she posted a photograph of her two-year-old daughter Kaia.
Zolciak got blasted by a bunch of people commenting on the image that saw the little girl wearing inappropriate outfit and nipple pasties.
In the image, shared over the weekend, Kaia smiled at the camera while showing a cut on her nose which her mother joked was due to plastic surgery.
"If you zoom in on my nose you will see my mom is already molding my face to look just like hers... as I stand there in anticipation I can't wait to see what my face will look like," Kim wrote in the caption.
However, a lot of commenters were more concerned about what Kaia wore in the image.
The toddler, who's turns three next month, donned a jumpsuit that exposed her bare chest and her mother added photoshopped heart-shaped pasties over her nipples.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli All Set to Surpass De Villiers & Ganguly in His 200th ODI
- Have You Read Kit Harington's Reaction to Game Of Thrones Ending Yet?
- Ashwin Wants to Retire When he Reaches 618 Test Wickets
- Diwali Bash: From Kareena to Deepika, All Celebrate the Festival in Swag
- Films Like Omerta Take Toll on Mental Health, Says Rajkummar Rao