UPSC Topper Tina Dabi Set To Marry Rank 2 Holder Athar Aamir Khan
(Photo: Facebook/Athar Aamir Khan)
In 2015, twenty-two year old Delhi girl Tina Dabi topped the UPSC exam while 23-year-old Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan from Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, got the second rank.
In 2016, just a few days ago, the two announced that they were in a relationship.
Needless to say that while a lot of love poured in for the couple, others criticised their choice. Since Khan hails from a small village in J&K and is a Kashmiri Muslim while Dabi, a Delhi girl, is a Dalit.
While the images the two posted on their profiles on Facebook received a lot of hatred, well-wishers congratulated the duo for making a gorgeous pair and a perfect couple.
"As an freethinking independent woman I am entitled to certain choices. I am very happy with my choice and so is Aamir. Our parents are happy too," Dabi told The Times of India in an interview.
She was also quoted telling The Times of India that although they had not decided any wedding date as yet, but it would sure happen 'very soon'.
Both Khan and Dabi are currently undergoing training at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration in Mussoorie.
Recommended For You
- Brad Hodge Drops Hint On Why Kohli Sat Out Dharamsala Test
- Kapil Sharma Breaks Down While Filming His Show
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- American Photographer Captures Bollywood at Its Candid Best and Every Photo Narrates a Story
- Sushmita, Daughter Alisah Dancing To Ed Sheeran's Shape Of You Is Amazing