Viral: A child sexual abuse hotline advertisement visible only to children
The number 116 111 is meant to attend to children and teenagers under a risk situation.
A Spanish organisation - ANAR or Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk Foundation - has come up with a unique project - a phone helpline number that is visible only to children using the technique of lenticular photography to help them report abuse.
The number 116 111 is meant to attend to children and teenagers under a risk situation. On this telephone number, only for minors, they can find the help they need in a totally anonymous and confidential way, the YouTube description of the ad said.
"But, how can we get our message to a child abuse victim, even when they are accompanied by their aggressor?"
"Knowing the average height for adults and children under 10, GREY has created two different messages. Using an outdoor lenticular we show adults an awareness message, while children see a message where we offer them our help and show them the telephone number. A message only for children," the unique project said.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner