Viral: A child sexual abuse hotline advertisement visible only to children
The number 116 111 is meant to attend to children and teenagers under a risk situation.
A Spanish organisation - ANAR or Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk Foundation - has come up with a unique project - a phone helpline number that is visible only to children using the technique of lenticular photography to help them report abuse.
The number 116 111 is meant to attend to children and teenagers under a risk situation. On this telephone number, only for minors, they can find the help they need in a totally anonymous and confidential way, the YouTube description of the ad said.
"But, how can we get our message to a child abuse victim, even when they are accompanied by their aggressor?"
"Knowing the average height for adults and children under 10, GREY has created two different messages. Using an outdoor lenticular we show adults an awareness message, while children see a message where we offer them our help and show them the telephone number. A message only for children," the unique project said.
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Remains Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story