What happens when a woman starts abusing a man in public? This video changes the way we see domestic violence
Would you call the police if you found a woman physically abusing a man in public?
When we talk about domestic violence, the first image that flashes in the head is of a woman being beaten up by a man at home. This video might change the way you see domestic violence.
In a staged prank, a hidden camera recorded the reactions of public when a man openly gets into a heated argument and physically abuses her. The onlookers quickly come to the rescue, threatening to hand the man over to the police. A little while later, the situation changes and the woman starts beating the man in full public view. The people around the couple giggle, and watch in amusement as the woman continues to attack the man.
The video has been shot by Mankind Initiative, which supports male victims of domestic abuse. It is shocking but 40% of domestic violence is suffered by men in UK. The campaign #ViolenceIsViolence aims to spread awareness about this discrimination against men.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- 'Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields'
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor