What Valentine's week does to Roman-Singh couples
Doing rounds on all social networks it's about Valentine's Day 'Q-tiyapa' - plays on a popular Hindi abuse.
So, we've all seen the mush on social networking sites all through the Valentine's week. That's the right term for it, right? Valentine's week is what includes the promise day and the teddy day and oh! the hug day. I am a self-confessed Valentine Grinch, of sorts. And this video just left me in splits. Doing rounds on all social networks it's about the whole Valentine's Day 'Q-tiyapa' - plays on a popular Hindi abuse.
Circulated by TheViralFeverVideos, the video is being shared hugely. It's a spoof on Anurag Kashyap's film 'Gangs of Wasseypur'.
This story is of gang wars and old rivalry between Sardar Singh and Roman Singh Tomar. The name of the lead is enough to figure the joke is on the 'Roman-Singh' couples on public forum.
Sharp, crisp and hilarious insertion of dialogues and sequence the video sure must get Anurag Kashyap thinking, this seems like another masterpiece. From status wars to Mafia games to Farmville levels, every obsession of the social media addicts has been captured.
And of course the ending line is something that takes the cake as the son of social network's late Sardar Singh says it, "Facebook ka, Orkut ka, linkedIn ka! Sabka account kholega tera Faijal!"
Watch it here (and this too has a second part coming soon):
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology