World's first 'Pizza Cake': A 6-tier, fast food monster created by popular Canadian pizza chain after taking a customer poll
Canadian pizza chain Boston Pizza has created the world's first pizza cake.
Canadian pizza chain Boston Pizza has created the world's first pizza cake - after customers overwhelmingly voted in favour of the six-tier fast food monster. It has 5,000 calories and is part of the chain's 'pizza game changers' series, the Daily Mirror reported and published a photo of the cake.
Customers were asked to vote on outlandish pizza accessories they would like to see the company make and 15,000 people voted for a pizza cake.
It's six inches high and the company said it would be great for "birthdays, bar mitzvahs, weddings, and even lonely nights watching infomercials", the Mirror said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology