YouTube's #ProudToLove video will most definitely bring happy tears to your eyes!
26th June was a historical day, when the U.S. Supreme Court issued a ruling that effectively legalizes same-sex marriage, all over the US. To say, that it brought about an emotional tsunami all over the world, is an understatement.
Everyone is out there to pay their homage to this landmark ruling and show their support to it. From rainbow profile pictures on Facebook to, blogs, to tweets to just plain smiles. But what takes the cake is a video that YouTube released.
YouTube in its unique way, pays tribute to the LGBTQ community with a heartwarming video that celebrates all LGBTQ people and their supportive friends and families. The video is a collage of different YouTubers coming out of the closet in their respective vlogs, or in public, and it is beyond beautiful.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology