Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Wedding: Cricketer Personally Extends Wedding Invitation To Prime Minister
(Photo: Twitter/ @ANI_news)
Cricketer Yuvraj Singh, who is all set to tie the knot with beau Hazel Keech, arrived at Parliament in the capital on Thursday to extend his wedding invitation to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The cricketer who was accompanied by his mother Shabnam, had come to the capital to personally extend the invitation to the Prime Minister.
Delhi: Cricketer Yuvraj Singh reached Parliament to meet PM Narendra Modi pic.twitter.com/cVj1LYXthS
— ANI (@ANI_news) November 24, 2016
Although it was spotted that the card which Singh had in hand while he was in the Parliament premises had the Prime Minister's name spelt incorrectly, but it did really seem to fluster the cricketer much.
Although the celebrations will kick-start on November 28, the wedding which shall be solemnised in a Gurudwara in Chandigarh, is scheduled for November 30. It will then be followed by another wedding as per Hindu rituals and traditions in Goa on December 2.
The sangeet and reception shall be help in the capital on December 5 and December 7 respectively.
Yuvraj Singh's wedding news which has the entire nation's eyes on it, shall be an intimate affair and will be attended only by close friends and relatives.
Recommended For You
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings