Check Out What Shilpa Shetty Likes to Eat on Her Cheat Days
Image: Instagram/ Shilpa Shetty
Actor and entrepreneur, Shilpa Shetty, has been known for her fitness. But, amid the strict fitness regime and diet, one deserves a cheat day. Although, many might prefer eating all they want to on the cheat day, some just stick on one dish that they really crave for, like Shilpa Shetty Kundra.
Like her fitness routine, the actor also takes her cheat days very seriously. She took to Instagram to share it with her fans and followers.
Recently the actor shared her Sunday binge with Alia Bhatt. She shared a video of Instagram that showed both the actresses enjoying a yummy plate of delicious Easter eggs.
If you can't binge on Sunday, you can do that on Monday.
Who can say no to hot churros and vanilla ice cream.
The actress went for a traditional Indian dessert, Jalebi and Rabdi for Gudi Padwa.
Fluffy, soft rasgullas can make your cheat day worth it.
Recommended For You
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Harbhajan Singh Becomes Third Indian To Take 200 Wickets In T20 Cricket
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, Who Can Give Bollywood Actresses a Run For Their Money