MasterChef Australia Judge Gary Mehigan heading back to India soon
Gary Mehigan (Photo courtesy: Gary Mehigan Official Twitter Handle)
Popular MasterChef Australia judge Gary Mehigan, a fan of Indian food, is set to visit India again.
Mehigan posted a video in which one can see a dish being prepared.
He captioned the video which he shared on social media on Sunday: "Heading back to India very soon for World on a Plate. Got me thinking about all that delicious food! Can't wait. India, love India, Indian food, delicious, curry, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi."
World on a Plate India is an international food festival which will take place in Bengaluru and Mumbai soon.
He also shared a photo of Mumbai Dabbawalas, who deliver home-cooked food to office-goers -- all with the help of some coding they scribble on the boxes.
The chef, who has been to India a couple of times, had earlier told IANS that he grew up "in the UK, so grew up eating lots of Indian food. But going to India, I realised how one-dimensional the Indian food being offered in the UK was".
Recommended For You
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond as Virat Kohli & Boys Travel to Antigua
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Virender Sehwag Reveals His Favourite RD Burman Song