Stay Cool This Summer With These Food Items
Image for representational purpose only (Image: PTI)
As the mercury continues to rise, one of the biggest problem people face is dehydration.
Health expert suggests that people should consume food items that can help you stay hyderated.
Here's what to consume during summer:
Lettuce: With 95% water content, Lettuce has good amount of protein with no fat and very less calories. It also has Omega-3, high fibre, iron and calcium.
Broccoli: Apart from the nutritional values, Broccoli has 89% of water content. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help you to fight summer allergies.
Rice: Rice helps you in fulfilling the water loss in your body as cooked rice has 70% water content in it. It is also rich in iron and carbohydrates.
Apple: An extremely good source of fibre and vitamin C, Apple has 86% water in it.
Yoghurt: Yoghurt helps prevent dehydration and is a must include in your diet during summer as it has 85% water content. Moreover, it is full of live micro-organisms called pro-biotic, which provides a lot of health benefits and fights summer allergies. It also has protein, vitamin B and calcium.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: RCB vs GL - Star of the Match - Aaron Finch
- Salman Khan Asks Fans To 'Instantly Welcome' Katrina Kaif On Instagram
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It