Stay Cool This Summer With These Food Items
Image for representational purpose only (Image: PTI)
As the mercury continues to rise, one of the biggest problem people face is dehydration.
Health expert suggests that people should consume food items that can help you stay hyderated.
Here's what to consume during summer:
Lettuce: With 95% water content, Lettuce has good amount of protein with no fat and very less calories. It also has Omega-3, high fibre, iron and calcium.
Broccoli: Apart from the nutritional values, Broccoli has 89% of water content. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help you to fight summer allergies.
Rice: Rice helps you in fulfilling the water loss in your body as cooked rice has 70% water content in it. It is also rich in iron and carbohydrates.
Apple: An extremely good source of fibre and vitamin C, Apple has 86% water in it.
Yoghurt: Yoghurt helps prevent dehydration and is a must include in your diet during summer as it has 85% water content. Moreover, it is full of live micro-organisms called pro-biotic, which provides a lot of health benefits and fights summer allergies. It also has protein, vitamin B and calcium.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats