Patanjali's First Restaurant Serves 'Postik' Food in Chandigarh
File photo of yoga guru Ramdev. (Reuters)
Yoga Guru Ramdev's Patanjali has reportedly entered the cuisine business with its first restaurant 'Postik' opening doors for public in Zirakpur, Chandigarh.
According to Indian Express report, the 100 percent vegetarian restaurant carries logo of Ramdev's Patanjali. The walls of the restaurant carry Ramdev and Balkrishna's pictures.
Keeping in mind the taste of the people, the menu of the restaurant includes list of 'postik' snacks like Ajwani Paneer Tikka, Tandoori Tikka, Lauki ka Kabab and Postik Tandoori Platter. The menu also has health tips for the people.
Although, the Indian Express report added that there has been no official confirmation if the restaurant belongs to the Patanjali group.
— Lokesh Dubey (@lokeshdubeyfzd) April 17, 2017
So, Patanjali has opened new POSTIK Restaurant. Wonder if it serves Non-Veg/Alcohol. pic.twitter.com/uHlDnAd21d
— Saral (@SaralPatel007) April 14, 2017
— tijarawala sk (@tijarawala) April 17, 2017
— Radhika (@Radhikachamedia) April 17, 2017
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Turning Point - Woakes Drops Warner
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Star of the Match- David Warner