Belgian GP: Force India Move up to Fourth After Strong Finish
Nico Hulkenberg in his Force India car during the Belgian GP. (Getty Images)
Spa Francorchamps: Force India overtook Williams for fourth position in the team standings after Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez bagged 22 points by finishing fourth and fifth in the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix here on Sunday.
Hulkenberg had set the seventh fastest time in qualifying while Perez was sixth fastest yesterday.
The bagful of points have given Force India momentum in their bid finish fourth this season.
Prior to the race, Williams had 96 points to Force India's 81.
With today's strong result, the Silverstone squad has 103 points and Williams 101 after Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa finished eighth and 10th respectively. PTI BS
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story