Belgian GP: Force India Move up to Fourth After Strong Finish
Nico Hulkenberg in his Force India car during the Belgian GP. (Getty Images)
Spa Francorchamps: Force India overtook Williams for fourth position in the team standings after Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez bagged 22 points by finishing fourth and fifth in the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix here on Sunday.
Hulkenberg had set the seventh fastest time in qualifying while Perez was sixth fastest yesterday.
The bagful of points have given Force India momentum in their bid finish fourth this season.
Prior to the race, Williams had 96 points to Force India's 81.
With today's strong result, the Silverstone squad has 103 points and Williams 101 after Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa finished eighth and 10th respectively. PTI BS
Recommended For You
- Watch Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out in the Gym on Off Day
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha: First Song of the 'Progressive' Film Looks Too Regressive
- Virender Sehwag Has the Perfect Advice for Married Men