Felipe Massa to Retire From Formula One at End of the Season
A file photo of Felipe Massa. (Getty Images)
Monza: Brazilian Felipe Massa announced on Thursday that he will retire from Formula One at the end of the season.
The 35-year-old Williams driver, who won 11 races for Ferrari between 2006 and 2008 and finished overall runner-up to Lewis Hamilton in the 2008 world championship, is out of contract at the end of the year.
"After 15 years in Formula One...this will be my last season," Massa told reporters at the Italian Grand Prix.
Massa, who survived a near-fatal head injury in Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in 2009, joined former champions Williams from Ferrari in 2014.
Recommended For You
- Ravindra Jadeja Gives it Back Royally to Matthew Wade
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- New Nissan Terrano Launched at a Starting Price of Rs 9.9 Lakh
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?