Force India Concede Fourth Place Despite Double Points Finish
Sergio Perez in his Force India racing car. (Getty Images)
Monza: Force India conceded fourth place to Williams in the team standings despite Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg securing a doubles points finish in the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix here on Sunday.
Perez held on to his grid spot to finish eighth while Hulkenberg crossed the chequered flag in 10th place after starting ninth on the grid, bringing home five points for the team.
Force India's closest rival Williams had a more productive outing with Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa finishing sixth and ninth for a total of 10 points.
It was only last week in Belgium that Force India had surpassed Williams after amassing 22 points through Hulkenberg and Perez, who came fourth and fifth respectively.
Williams are back in fourth with 111 points, three more than Force India.
Recommended For You
- Explore Delhi In A Day With Just Rs 500 In Your Pocket
- Brendon McCullum Foxed by a Chewing Gum
- Air India Blocks Omar Abdullah on Twitter; No One Knows Why
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More