Force India Concede Fourth Place Despite Double Points Finish
Sergio Perez in his Force India racing car. (Getty Images)
Monza: Force India conceded fourth place to Williams in the team standings despite Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg securing a doubles points finish in the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix here on Sunday.
Perez held on to his grid spot to finish eighth while Hulkenberg crossed the chequered flag in 10th place after starting ninth on the grid, bringing home five points for the team.
Force India's closest rival Williams had a more productive outing with Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa finishing sixth and ninth for a total of 10 points.
It was only last week in Belgium that Force India had surpassed Williams after amassing 22 points through Hulkenberg and Perez, who came fourth and fifth respectively.
Williams are back in fourth with 111 points, three more than Force India.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Best of the best?Rannvijay or Prince? Who is The Best Roadie of All Time
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly