Force India Returns With Double Points Finish From 'home' Race
Sergio Perez in his Force One racing car during the British GP. (Getty Images)
Silverstone: Sahara Force India relish a double points finish at the home British Grand Prix with Sergio Perez finishing a creditable sixth, just ahead of teammate Nico Hulkenberg, here on Sunday.
After the disappointment of double retirement in Austria last week, both Force India drivers on Sunday performed well under the challenging weather conditions.
Perez collected eight points and Hulkenberg six as the team took its tally to 73, which is 19 behind fourth-placed Williams, who did not get a single point from today's race.
Force India's closest rival Toro Rosso also enjoyed a double points finish with Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat securing eighth and 10th spots respectively.
Sixth-placed Toro Rosso now have 41 points.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?