Force India Returns With Double Points Finish From 'home' Race
Sergio Perez in his Force One racing car during the British GP. (Getty Images)
Silverstone: Sahara Force India relish a double points finish at the home British Grand Prix with Sergio Perez finishing a creditable sixth, just ahead of teammate Nico Hulkenberg, here on Sunday.
After the disappointment of double retirement in Austria last week, both Force India drivers on Sunday performed well under the challenging weather conditions.
Perez collected eight points and Hulkenberg six as the team took its tally to 73, which is 19 behind fourth-placed Williams, who did not get a single point from today's race.
Force India's closest rival Toro Rosso also enjoyed a double points finish with Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat securing eighth and 10th spots respectively.
Sixth-placed Toro Rosso now have 41 points.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift in Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav