Force India Returns With Double Points Finish From 'home' Race
Sergio Perez in his Force One racing car during the British GP. (Getty Images)
Silverstone: Sahara Force India relish a double points finish at the home British Grand Prix with Sergio Perez finishing a creditable sixth, just ahead of teammate Nico Hulkenberg, here on Sunday.
After the disappointment of double retirement in Austria last week, both Force India drivers on Sunday performed well under the challenging weather conditions.
Perez collected eight points and Hulkenberg six as the team took its tally to 73, which is 19 behind fourth-placed Williams, who did not get a single point from today's race.
Force India's closest rival Toro Rosso also enjoyed a double points finish with Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat securing eighth and 10th spots respectively.
Sixth-placed Toro Rosso now have 41 points.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas