Hulkenberg Brings One Point for Force India From Hungry
Nico Hulkenberg of Germany during Hungarian GP. (Getty Images)
Budapest: Nico Hulkenberg took the last spot in top-10 to bring one point for Sahara Force India while Sergio Perez finished 11th, just outside the points bracket in the Hungarian Grand Prix, here on Sunday.
With Valtteri Bottas finishing ninth to add two more points to the Williams tally, the British team (94) is now leading the Indian team by 20 points.
Perez, who has enjoyed two podium places this season, has finished outside points for the fifth time.
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai