Lewis Hamilton Fastest in 3rd Practice for Russian Grand Prix
Hamilton edged his Mercedes teammate and championship rival Nico Rosberg in the third practice for the Russian Grand Prix, taking first place by .068 seconds on Saturday. (Getty Images)
Sochi: Lewis Hamilton edged his Mercedes teammate and championship rival Nico Rosberg in the third practice for the Russian Grand Prix, taking first place by .068 seconds on Saturday.
Hamilton's time was the fastest in practice yet, beating his own time from Friday.
The two Ferraris were third and fourth, with Sebastian Vettel .603 seconds off Hamilton's time, and Kimi Raikkonen .720 further back.
Vettel, who faces a five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change, spent most of the session on a long race simulation run, clocking up 28 laps, more than any other driver.
There were fewer incidents than in Friday's practice, when the slippery Sochi asphalt caused several spins.
Recommended For You
- Magneti Marelli CEO Pietro Gorlier Talks About the Future of AMT in India
- Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra's Debut Song Will Leave You Mesmerised
- Half Girlfriend First Look: Arjun Kapoor- Shraddha Kapoor are Drenched in Love
- Taapsee Pannu's New Video Teaches a Very Important Lesson to All Women
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?