Sauber's Marcus Ericsson Passed Fit to Race in British GP
File photo of Sauber Formula One driver Marcus Ericsson. (Reuters)
Silverstone: Marcus Ericsson was passed fit to race in the British Grand Prix following a medical examination on Sunday morning.
The Sauber driver crashed heavily during final practice on Saturday morning and was taken to hospital in Oxford for checks.
He returned to the circuit late Saturday and, following his medical examination by the International Motoring Federation, has been given permission to race by the stewards.
The Swedish driver will start from the pit lane in a rebuilt car that includes a new gearbox.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage Emission Norms Explained, How Does it Impact You ?
- Brad Hodge Apologises to Virat Kohli Over Injury Comment
- Kohli Says 'No Longer Friends' Only With Couple of Players, Not Entire Aus Team
- Begum Jaan: New Song Azaadiyan Depicts the Price India and Pakistan Paid for Freedom
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia