Sebastian Vettel Fastest in third Practice of Monaco GP
Vettel gave Ferrari a welcome boost by setting the fastest time in the third and final practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel drives during the third practice session at the Monaco street circuit. (Getty Images)
Monaco: Sebastian Vettel gave Ferrari a welcome boost by setting the fastest time in the third and final practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
The four-time Formula One champion twice clipped the barriers in Thursday's practice, but this time the German driver made the most of clear traffic to clock 1 minute, 14.65 seconds in sunny conditions.
Only fifteen hundredths separated the top four, with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton second quickest ahead of Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg and Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo.
Teen driver Max Verstappen damaged the front wing of his Red Bull late in the session as he clattered against a barrier and finished fifth quickest.
The 18-year-old Verstappen became the youngest F1 race winner when he won in Spain two weeks ago.
Recommended For You
- Secret Superstar Mints Over Rs 4 Cr On Opening Day
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- India vs New Zealand: Facing Trent Boult Will be a Challenge, Says Rohit Sharma
- 4 Things To Consider When Preparing Your Child For School
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season