Sebastian Vettel Fastest in third Practice of Monaco GP
Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel drives during the third practice session at the Monaco street circuit. (Getty Images)
Monaco: Sebastian Vettel gave Ferrari a welcome boost by setting the fastest time in the third and final practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
The four-time Formula One champion twice clipped the barriers in Thursday's practice, but this time the German driver made the most of clear traffic to clock 1 minute, 14.65 seconds in sunny conditions.
Only fifteen hundredths separated the top four, with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton second quickest ahead of Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg and Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo.
Teen driver Max Verstappen damaged the front wing of his Red Bull late in the session as he clattered against a barrier and finished fifth quickest.
The 18-year-old Verstappen became the youngest F1 race winner when he won in Spain two weeks ago.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage