Verstappen Fastest in F1 Testing After First Win in Spain
Red Bull F1 driver Max Verstappen of The Netherlands holds trophy after winning Spanish Grand Prix.
Barcelona: Max Verstappen was fastest in Formula One testing on Wednesday, three days after he became the series' youngest race winner at the Spanish Grand Prix.
On his return to the Barcelona track with Red Bull, the 18-year-old Verstappen had a time of 1 minute, 23.267 seconds, more than seven tenths of a second faster than McLaren test driver Stoffel Vandoorne. Mercedes test driver Pascal Wehrlein was third.
Verstappen was already using the much-anticipated engine upgrade that Red Bull hopes will see it running closer to Mercedes and Ferrari.
Sebastian Vettel of Ferrari led the way on Tuesday, the first of two days of testing in Barcelona.
Championship leader Nico Rosberg was second with Mercedes.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- ROAD TO TOKYOMary Kom Lightens Up to Punch Hard, Goes Back to Light Flyweight
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story