Give Mornings A Healthy Start With Oats: Chef Vikas Khanna
True to the old adage "breakfast like a king", Chef Vikas Khanna emphasised on starting the day with a healthy diet by including oats.
During "Quaker Breakfast Table" an event organised by Quaker Nutri Foods here, Chef Khanna introduced the audience to some new and quick recipes out of oats which can be easily incorporated in our daily diet.
"Oats have a lot of healthy benefits which usually we tend to ignore. A handful of oats mixed in any Indian breakfast recipe can bring a lot of change in our lifestyle," Chef Khanna told IANS.
He went out to prepare some easy food items like idlis and upmas with a twist yet maintaining the flavour and rich nutritious value.
"The real rocket science in the culinary world is home-cooking. Morning makes the day and getting a healthy start is very important. Oats contain fibre, protein and are gluten free. It is also a source of instant energy," Khanna added.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It