Give Mornings A Healthy Start With Oats: Chef Vikas Khanna
True to the old adage "breakfast like a king", Chef Vikas Khanna emphasised on starting the day with a healthy diet by including oats.
During "Quaker Breakfast Table" an event organised by Quaker Nutri Foods here, Chef Khanna introduced the audience to some new and quick recipes out of oats which can be easily incorporated in our daily diet.
"Oats have a lot of healthy benefits which usually we tend to ignore. A handful of oats mixed in any Indian breakfast recipe can bring a lot of change in our lifestyle," Chef Khanna told IANS.
He went out to prepare some easy food items like idlis and upmas with a twist yet maintaining the flavour and rich nutritious value.
"The real rocket science in the culinary world is home-cooking. Morning makes the day and getting a healthy start is very important. Oats contain fibre, protein and are gluten free. It is also a source of instant energy," Khanna added.
Recommended For You
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Test Drive Review - Lone Survivor
- Ireland, Afghanistan Awarded Test Match Status by ICC
- Shastri to BCCI: Won't Stand In Queue, Want Guarantee On Coach's Job
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats