Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Full Schedule With Timing
A file photo of Indian men's hockey team. (Getty Images)
New Delhi: The Asian Champions Trophy is an annually held hockey tournament that is played between Top 6 ranked Asian countries.
The 2016 Malaysia ACT is the 4th edition of the the tournament, with Defending champions Pakistan being the most successful team having lifted the trophy twice in the past 4 years.
India won the inaugural edition of the Asian Champions Trophy, beating rivals Pakistan 4-2 on penalties in 2011.
The format involves round-robin league matches among all 6 teams followed by play-offs amongst the top four teams for a place in the final.
India, Korea, Pakistan, Malaysia, Japan and China
Match 1 - Malaysia vs Pakistan (15:30)
Match 2 - India vs Japan (18:00)
Match 3 - Pakistan vs Korea (15:30)
Match 4 - Malaysia vs China (18:00)
Match 5 - India vs Korea (15:30)
Match 6 - China vs Japan (18:00)
Match 7 - India vs Pakistan (15:30)
Match 8 - Malaysia vs Japan (18:00)
Match 9 - Korea vs China (15:30)
Match 10 - Pakistan vs Japan (15:30)
Match 11 - India vs China (18:00)
Match 12 - Korea vs Japan (15:30)
Match 13 - Malaysia vs India (18:00)
Match 14 - Pakistan vs China (15:30)
Match 15 - Korea vs Malaysia (18:00)
Match 16 - Semi-final 1 (13:00)
Match 17 - 5/6 Place Match (15:30)
Match 18 - Semi-final 2 (18:00)
Match 19 - 3/4 Place Match (15:30)
Match 20 - Final (18:00)
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For