Asian Champions Trophy 2016 Live Streaming: India vs South Korea
The blockbuster clash between Asian Giants India and the surprise team of the tournament Korea is scheduled to begin at 3:45 PM IST.
File image of the Indian hockey team celebrating during a game. (Getty Images)
New Delhi: India are hopeful of producing the magic to surmount the challenge from resurgent South Korea in the semifinals of the fourth Asian Champions Trophy despite ankle injury to ace custodian PR Sreejesh.
The blockbuster clash between Asian Giants India and the surprise team of the tournament Korea is scheduled to begin at 3:45 PM IST
The match can be caught live on Star Sports TV Channel.
Also, Hotstar.com will be hosting the Asian Champions Trophy 2016 Live Streaming of the big semis clash.
These two sides have already met once in the tournament before, with South Korea holding the mighty Indians to a 1-1 draw.
In the other semi-final clash of the day, hosts Malaysia will take on 2-time defending champions Pakistan at 6 PM IST.
Recommended For You
- New Zealand in India: History of Bilateral ODI Series (1988 to 2016)
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- India vs New Zealand: Facing Trent Boult Will be a Challenge, Says Rohit Sharma
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season
- Secret Superstar review: Heartbreaking And Heartwarming In Equal Measure