PSPB Joins Hockey India as an Associate Member
"With this inclusion, PSPB can now take part in all the annual national championships, being conducted by HI," according to a press release. The PSPB is a 12-member organisation comprising the likes of ONGC, IOCL and HPCL. (Picture for representation purpose only) (Getty Images)
New Delhi: Hockey India (HI) on Friday inducted Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB) as an associate member, making it the 36th member in this category.
"With this inclusion, PSPB can now take part in all the annual national championships, being conducted by HI," according to a release.
Welcoming PSPB into the fold, HI secretary general Mohd Mushtaque Ahmad said, "The Petroleum Sports Promotion Board has produced some talented hockey players in the past. PSPB has contributed immensely in the development and promotion of Indian hockey."
"With Petroleum Sports Promotion Board becoming an associate member, it may open a window for identification of new taken and for a number of job opportunities for our hockey players," he added.
The PSPB is a 12-member organisation comprising the likes of ONGC, IOCL, HPCL, OIL, GAIL, EIL, CPCL, MRPL, NRL, Balmer Lawrie and PLL.
Recommended For You
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet