007 Craig gets two girls, not one
Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton will co-star opposite Daniel Craig.
New York: James Bond has two new Bond Girls.
Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton will co-star in the latest installment of the 007 franchise opposite Daniel Craig, Columbia Pictures has announced.
Craig made his debut as Bond in 2006's Casino Royale, which co-starred French actress Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, an enigmatic spy who stole Bond's heart -- and broke it, too.
For Craig's second appearance, Kurylenko, a Ukrainian model-turned-actress, "will play the dangerously alluring Camille, who challenges Bond and helps him come to terms with the emotional consequences of Vesper's betrayal," the studio says.
Kurylenko's screen credits include Hitman and Paris, je t'aime.
Arterton will portray MI6 Agent Fields. She appears in the upcoming "RocknRolla," directed by Guy Ritchie.
Columbia spokesman Steve Elzer had no details Tuesday on Arterton's character.
Marc Forster is directing the film, which has the working title, Bond 22. It is slated for release November 7.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement