DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
007 Craig gets two girls, not one
Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton will co-star opposite Daniel Craig.
New York: James Bond has two new Bond Girls.
Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton will co-star in the latest installment of the 007 franchise opposite Daniel Craig, Columbia Pictures has announced.
Craig made his debut as Bond in 2006's Casino Royale, which co-starred French actress Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, an enigmatic spy who stole Bond's heart -- and broke it, too.
For Craig's second appearance, Kurylenko, a Ukrainian model-turned-actress, "will play the dangerously alluring Camille, who challenges Bond and helps him come to terms with the emotional consequences of Vesper's betrayal," the studio says.
Kurylenko's screen credits include Hitman and Paris, je t'aime.
Arterton will portray MI6 Agent Fields. She appears in the upcoming "RocknRolla," directed by Guy Ritchie.
Columbia spokesman Steve Elzer had no details Tuesday on Arterton's character.
Marc Forster is directing the film, which has the working title, Bond 22. It is slated for release November 7.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere