DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
10-member gang stabs AIADMK man to death
PUDUCHERRY: AIADMK deputy Secretary of Uppalam constituency Kandhan alias Kandasamy (41) was allegedly stabbed to death by a gang ..
PUDUCHERRY: AIADMK deputy Secretary of Uppalam constituency Kandhan alias Kandasamy (41) was allegedly stabbed to death by a gang at his house in Vanarapet on Friday afternoon.
According to the police, a ten-member gang came to his house and stabbed him and his father in law Sundaram who had tried to intervene.
Sundaram was admitted in the Indira Gandhi Government Government Hospital and Post Graduate Institute. Kandasamy is an accused in two attempt to murder cases, police said.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong