'10 ml Love' will attract audiences: Tisca Chopra
The story revolves around a love potion and how after drinking it, it affects the lives of many people.
Mumbai: Actress Tisca Chopra will soon be seen in '10 ml Love', a film based on a William Shakespeare classic. She says the quirky title will draw viewers to theatres. "It is a comedy based on one of Shakespeare's fabulous works, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. The unusual title of the film is definitely going to attract audiences," Tisca said here.
"I was thrilled when I heard this title, '10 ml Love'. The whole story revolves around a love potion and how after drinking it, it affects the lives of many people who are stuck in some kind of a love situation," she added.
Tisca says she wishes there was such a love potion in real life, and it "could make people fall in love and all the problems of the world would get over".
Directed by Sharat Katariya, '10 ml Love' also features Rajat Kapoor, Purab Kohli, Koel Purie, and Tara Sharma. It is slated to release Dec 7.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century