DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
10 tips: How to make your Facebook updates get noticed
If you are sharing a tip in a status update, begin the post with the word 'TIP'. This makes your update stands out in your friends' news feeds.
We often find our Facebook timeline spammed with useless status updates, including meaningless photos and irrelevant remarks, from friends on social networking sites. Most of the users assume their updates to be wise or witty, but, they are, at times, perceived to be so poorly articulated that they end up becoming a source of annoyance for others. Sooner or later, an opinion is formed about such posters and users start scrolling the timeline down without even taking a glance of their posts. If you don't want to be categorised under such annoying posters, here are some tips which you can follow to better your updates and make them appear meaningful.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet