DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
100 districts to have one-stop women crisis centres
Tirath said a plan of action has also been readied by the central government to arrest the declining child sex ratio.
New Delhi: Women and Child Development ministry has planned an initiative under which hospitals in 100 districts would have one-stop crisis centres to resolve problems being faced by women.
"Such centres would have medical assistance, trained police personnel and protection officers," WCD minister Krishna Tirath said at the National Editors' conference in New Delhi on Saturday.
Tirath said a plan of action has also been readied by the central government to arrest the declining child sex ratio. She said the government is also planning to set up a national level institute of women's development and empowerment.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere