DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
100 students taken ill after consuming iron tablets in government schools
The students were rushed to Gurgaon civil hospital after they complained of giddiness and pain in abdomen.
About hundred students fell ill on Tuesday after they took iron tablets in government schools at Sohna, Pataudi and Sikenderpur block in Gurgaon. The folic acid (iron) tablets were given to them as part of Haryana Health Department's supplementation programme to combat anaemia, sources said.
The students were rushed to Gurgaon civil hospital after they complained of giddiness and pain in abdomen, they said.
Around 70 students from Sohna and 15 each from Pataudi and Sikenderpur were brought to the hospital, a source said, adding most of them were discharged after treatment.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs