10,000 Women initiative comes to India
BANGALORE: Launched by Goldman Sachs, 10,000 Women is a global initiative that will increase the number of under-served women entr..
BANGALORE: Launched by Goldman Sachs, 10,000 Women is a global initiative that will increase the number of under-served women entrepreneurs receiving a business and management education. This initiative is built on the premise that partnerships between education, development, and business experts can help bring about significant change through improved business education for women entrepreneurs.
The Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad is the academic partner for the 10,000 Women initiative in India. Through this initiative, Goldman Sachs and ISB will provide a world class education that helps participants unleash their full potential, think big, and grow their businesses. AIMS is the local delivery partner for ISB in conducting the programme in the city The objective of the programme is to provide underserved business women with a business and management education and thus help them grow the business.
Participants shall not be charged any fee, either for the education or for any of the facilities.
To ensure that the initiative benefits the most deserving candidates, the programme targets businesses and businesswomen that satisfy the following criteria.
? The business is owned or co-owned by the applicant.
? The business has been in existence for at least a year.
? The business has the potential to grow through the infusion of management techniques and know-how.
? The revenue turnover of the business is between Rs 5,00,000 and Rs 75,00,000 per annum.
? The entrepreneur who runs the business is proficient in English.
? The entrepreneur is preferably not a post-graduate in business or a PhD in any discipline.
? The entrepreneur is underserved in terms of family income and family circumstances.
One batch shall include a minimum of 35 participants and not more than 40 participants. This includes not more than five participants who are outside the city.
For these outstation participants, boarding and lodging on all Program teaching days will be provided, without charge.
By the end of the programme, the women entrepreneurs will be able to:
? Bridge the gap of a formal management education
? Understand the various functions that drive business
? Strengthen their business by refining their business model and move to a high growth phase
? Gear up to meet the challenges of growing competition and complexity The programme includes 19 days of classroom instruction interspersed by on-the-job application and mentoring support. The program is spread over three months.
The complete cost is borne by Goldman Sachs.
Call: 9886261201, 99800 08974 .
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18