12-year-old UK girl's IQ higher than Einstein
Olivia Manning, from Liverpool, has been accepted into Mensa, the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world.
London: With an IQ of 162, a 12-year-old schoolgirl in UK has been rated brainier than even Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Olivia Manning, from Liverpool, has been accepted into Mensa, the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world after she got a score of 162 in an intelligence test.
Her score is not only two points better than German genius Einstein and physicist Hawking, it puts her in the top one per cent of intelligent people in the world, the 'Daily Mail' reported. Being honoured with entry into Mensa means she will join a network of brains from across the globe.
As a confirmed genius, Olivia is now getting celebrity status at her school - the North Liverpool Academy in Everton. "A lot more people are coming up to me asking for help with their homework. I just like challenges and making my mind think," Olivia said.
Olivia admits having a knack for quickly absorbing and remembering new information, however, confessed being "speechless" after she discovered her score. Despite outdoing the likes of TV mathematician Carol Vorderman, who could only muster 154, Olivia is set to put the stage before sums.
She barely needs a script with the youngster saying she learned her lines for a Macbeth production within 24 hours. "The success of the Mensa enrichment club shows how with the right support, students can excel and become the best in the world," said her school principal.
Recommended For You
- ArchrivalsIndia, Pakistan in Same Pool of Hockey World League Semi-final 2017
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- Puskas Award 2016Malaysia Player Beats Messi, Neymar to FIFA Shortlist
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet