13 gold medals so far for India at World Winter Games
India have so far clinched 40 medals, including 13 gold, at the ongoing Special Olympics World Winter Games at Pyeong Chang, South Korea.
New Delhi: India have so far clinched 40 medals, including 13 gold, at the ongoing Special Olympics World Winter Games at Pyeong Chang, South Korea. The country has 15 silver and 12 bronze to go with the gold medals. In the most latest results, the girls floor hockey team picked up the gold while the men's floor hockey team won the silver losing to Taipei 1-2.
Bharat Bhatia picked up three gold medals in the Alpine Skiing Giant Slalom event along with a silver and a bronze. The Alpine Skiing Super Giant Slalom saw 12-year-old Anishka Upadhyay from Lucknow picked up the gold. The team also picked up three silver and three bronze medals in the event.
The 14-year-old Bipasha Mukherji, a first time entrant into Speed Skating, won the gold in the 25 metres and silver in the 55 metres. Over 2200 athletes from across 120 nations, are participating in the Games.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone