DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
13 gold medals so far for India at World Winter Games
India have so far clinched 40 medals, including 13 gold, at the ongoing Special Olympics World Winter Games at Pyeong Chang, South Korea.
New Delhi: India have so far clinched 40 medals, including 13 gold, at the ongoing Special Olympics World Winter Games at Pyeong Chang, South Korea. The country has 15 silver and 12 bronze to go with the gold medals. In the most latest results, the girls floor hockey team picked up the gold while the men's floor hockey team won the silver losing to Taipei 1-2.
Bharat Bhatia picked up three gold medals in the Alpine Skiing Giant Slalom event along with a silver and a bronze. The Alpine Skiing Super Giant Slalom saw 12-year-old Anishka Upadhyay from Lucknow picked up the gold. The team also picked up three silver and three bronze medals in the event.
The 14-year-old Bipasha Mukherji, a first time entrant into Speed Skating, won the gold in the 25 metres and silver in the 55 metres. Over 2200 athletes from across 120 nations, are participating in the Games.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet