DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
13 Kate Middleton wannabes gather at palace
13 women dress up in the 'Kate look' to mark the occasion of the royal wedding.
London: Call it a royal art project. With 100 days to go before the royal wedding, 13 young women have decided to mark the occasion by dressing as Kate Middleton and gathering at the gates outside Buckingham Palace.
The unannounced arrival of the wannabes wearing identical copies of the dark blue dress Middleton wore when her engagement to Prince William was revealed gave tourists a jolt today. Their 'Kate look' included replicas of her diamond and sapphire engagement ring.
The women are students at the Royal College of Art in London who clearly enjoy making a splash. The 29-year-old Briony Clarke, remaining in character as
Middleton says "I thought it was time I got with my people."
The students got the attention they wanted, but Middleton has the prince.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere