13-year-old girl abducted from Bihar gangraped in Haryana
The girl told the police that she was allegedly abducted by the truck driver from her village in Bihar.
Jind (Haryana): A 13-year-old girl, who was allegedly abducted by a truck driver a few days ago from Bihar, was gangraped by him and other drivers and later dumped here, police said on Sunday. A local resident found the girl lying in a semi-conscious state near the Milk Plant on Saturday and informed the
authorities, they said.
The girl told the police that she was allegedly abducted by the truck driver from her village in Bihar and was subsequently raped by him and some other drivers before being dumped here. The state's Women and Child Development Department has taken the girl under their custody and shifted her to a local hospital for treatment and medical examination, police said.
A case has been registered and efforts were on to contact the girl's family, they said, adding that the accused have not been arrested so far.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift in Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav